Exciting times ahead! Content-writing Internship at Youthopia
Well, no posts since almost half a year, this dry period needs some serious explanation! But just in case you guys are wondering if my fountain of creativity has run dry, let me pacify your thirsty souls by truthfully affirming to the fact that the fountain never ran dry, it was just diverted! Well yeah, I know my conversations can get too vexing at times! Let me explain, I was busy with my content writing internship at insightwalk.com! In due course, I will be posting some of my articles that I wrote for insight walk here on my blog.
This post, though, is not regarding my previous internship but indeed my next one! My next writing internship destination is @ youthopia.in ! Now, to get the most out of this internship, I am outlining a few of the important points that I must keep in mind. It will remind me of what I aim to achieve and gain from this internship:
1) Expand horizons of my thought process
2) Explore various new perspectives and angles of seeing things
3) Improve my writing style and bring in more fluency
4) Gain new information and knowledge
5) Get to know people who are passionate about writing
Let's hope this internship infuses into me and my writing a fresh lease of energy and vitality. All the best to me!
This post, though, is not regarding my previous internship but indeed my next one! My next writing internship destination is @ youthopia.in ! Now, to get the most out of this internship, I am outlining a few of the important points that I must keep in mind. It will remind me of what I aim to achieve and gain from this internship:
1) Expand horizons of my thought process
2) Explore various new perspectives and angles of seeing things
3) Improve my writing style and bring in more fluency
4) Gain new information and knowledge
5) Get to know people who are passionate about writing
Let's hope this internship infuses into me and my writing a fresh lease of energy and vitality. All the best to me!
Comments
Post a Comment