Words, Etched Forever
Plethora of words like a gush of blowing wind
pick me up in times of despair and make me float
And I, like a dried leaf dance on the breeze
uplifted and ecstatic; words are all that I need.
Each one being a glitter in the night sky
against the darkness of my gloom
they light up the firmament of my life
burning, smoldering bursting with light.
Take me far away and unto the peripheries
away from the dreary everyday monotony
for only you can touch the depths of my heart
only words can weave the magic that I yearn.
In the wry smile of a forlorn lover
In the softly falling silent snow
In the lush spring bloom of a meadow
All I see are words, etched forever,
pick me up in times of despair and make me float
And I, like a dried leaf dance on the breeze
uplifted and ecstatic; words are all that I need.
Each one being a glitter in the night sky
against the darkness of my gloom
they light up the firmament of my life
burning, smoldering bursting with light.
Take me far away and unto the peripheries
away from the dreary everyday monotony
for only you can touch the depths of my heart
only words can weave the magic that I yearn.
In the wry smile of a forlorn lover
In the softly falling silent snow
In the lush spring bloom of a meadow
All I see are words, etched forever,
Comments
Post a Comment