Inspiration anyone?
OK, I am just writing this post so that I know that I can still write! That I can still form coherent sentences by putting together distinct words. So you, dear reader, must be thinking , that I am insanely desperate to simply write anything, right? Well, the answer is a resounding yes!
I haven't written anything for so long, that its almost itching now, you can call it a writer's prurience :P So, the question I am asking myself is: Is it just a lack of ideas or a severe shortage of creative skill? Or has the well just run dry?
Ok, how about testing myself with a bit of poetry?
As the days come and go, and I while away;
waiting for another inspiration, a brilliant ray
every other morning, seems like a past day
Withered leaf, rusted iron, dry broken clay?
Hmm, maybe I can still write, a lot more reading and a bit more practice can perhaps rescue my sinking ship of creativity! Adios, hope to see you soon :)
I haven't written anything for so long, that its almost itching now, you can call it a writer's prurience :P So, the question I am asking myself is: Is it just a lack of ideas or a severe shortage of creative skill? Or has the well just run dry?
| image from: http://wearestorytellers.typepad.com |
Ok, how about testing myself with a bit of poetry?
As the days come and go, and I while away;
waiting for another inspiration, a brilliant ray
every other morning, seems like a past day
Withered leaf, rusted iron, dry broken clay?
Hmm, maybe I can still write, a lot more reading and a bit more practice can perhaps rescue my sinking ship of creativity! Adios, hope to see you soon :)
Comments
Post a Comment